Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here's Your Sign

We just got home from a really great weekend of ministry in Birmingham, Alabama with the folks at Fullness Christian Fellowship. I can't say enough good things about Josh and Jen Walsh who lead the youth ministry there. We were there to lend a hand with the weekend youth camp they were hosting, and, yes, I did swallow a banana whole (I came in second place...my husband beat me) while I was there. On Saturday they took us to our favorite BBQ spot in the whole southern USA, Dreamland. If you have never been there, you must go and sample the yummy goodness that is Dreamland. We have been there several times over the years but never before had I noticed this sign that hangs on the wall there. Please behold their neon proclamation...it will change your life forever.