Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Jumbles

I have decided to allow my mind to roam free on Fridays (as if I practice cerebral control any other day of the week) and throw out whatever pops up between my ears. My apologies in advance. This could be frightening.

-I'm trying out some new chapsticks-Back2Basics lip balm is absolutely nasty, but I am really liking Aquafina Flavor Splash lip balm (comes in a 4 pack-gotta love that).

-If you have teenagers on Facebook and they are making their own Flair, you might want to beware...that's all I'm going to say.

-I just turned 40 in April and apparently it is true that when you reach day 14,600 of your life, you will need to go buy reading glasses. Mark your calendars.

-I haven't had a bath (please note that I did not say that I haven't bathed) since 2002. I have only had a shower in my bathroom since that time. I miss bubble baths.(sigh)

-If you allow your Yorkie to eat pizza, he will throw up. A lot. Everywhere.

-I recently discovered that if you cannot afford the $500 that the pharmacy clerk tells you that you owe for your child's medication and you stare blankly at her, she will not lower the price.

-I had another ugly encounter with a cheese bag this week. I still hate zipper top shredded cheese bags. See why here.

-And finally, I made a decision recently, and then acted on it this week, and I was reminded that following that God idea in your heart is more important than a hundred other good ideas you might have.

2 comments:

Kelly Bell August 1, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

I am so glad you are writing more! I would love to hear your Friday Jumbles anytime.

Kelly Bell August 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Oh, and my favorite chapstick is Blistex Silk and Shine!