Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Jumbles

Here are my random thoughts for this week--brace yourself:

-The Call DC is coming up on the 16th of this month (while I am on vaca)--whether you will be there or not, throw some prayer at it. It's going to be huge.

-Pedicures: a thirty dollar opportunity to battle paranoia. Why do they have to speak in Vietnamese the entire time? Raise your hand if you think they are saying something mean about your feet!!!

-I am leaving for vacation tomorrow and I just need to express my deep and abiding joy over this fact.

-I miss my sister. She lives in Florence, SC which is entirely too far from Florida. I vote we move it.

-Hot Topic is a clothing store found in most malls that caters to deeply disturbed teenagers. It is a subculture unto itself and, if you have never been in one, you should update your passport and venture into one. God help you.

-Nothing compares to Charmin. Nothing.

-Did I mention that I am going on vacation? I heart the beach.

0 comments: