Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Jumbles

And here we go...

-College football started last night. This means more writing time for me while my honey watches games. Unless my Noles or my Ga Bulldogs are playing...then (and only then) I actually care and watch with him.

-Teach your children to cut their toenails properly as this is not instinctive behavior. Otherwise you will spend several thrilling hours at the doctor watching them inject needles into your child's disgustingly infected toe. I'm just saying.

-Fay??? Gustav??? Hannah??? I now understand why people live in Kansas.

-I don't think that people with ugly babies know that their babies are ugly. This, I believe, is one of the seven wonders of the modern world.

-I was in Walmart recently and I saw a woman who was wearing size 8 spandex pants over her size 14 rear end. Let me just say here and now that spandex is a privilege, NOT a right.

-Confession: I am one who takes my voting responsibilities seriously, but this week, I voted for someone in our local elections based solely on their nice picture on their signs. I had no idea who any of the candidates were for this one particular office or where they stood on, well, anything. This is disgraceful...but now I feel strangely cleansed. Confession is a powerful thing.


1 comments:

Rachel August 29, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

So are you saying my baby is ugly?