Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dude, You Threw Off My Groove!

I don't know what is going on, but something has definitely thrown off my groove.  You know that feeling you get when you can't quite find normal you and some other foreign, grumpy, out-of-sorts you has taken up residence in your body?  I know, I know...I am weird.  But I am okay with my weirdness.  Part of it is all of the change that has been taking place in my own life and that will just take time to sort itself out.  The great thing about emotions is that they are much like clouds and they just don't hang around for very long.  What do you usually do when you don't feel quite right?

1 comments:

Rachel December 31, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

I drink ginger tea, do some Tai Chi, and/or eat chocolate. If that doesn't work and things are very, very desperate I try living beyond myself by doing something for someone else, shifting the focus off of me and such. But you, you're in a bit of a different spot. Sometimes when the world is swirling around us it just takes a bit of time for us to find our feet. But once you find them I have no doubt you will start running. I pray the time passes quickly, friend.