Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Tale of Two Cities...Taylor Style



The clock is ticking and we are fast approaching moving day. Our house is a flurry of cardboard, paper and questions and we are making every effort to move with calm assurance through a season that we do not fully understand in a way that honors God.

So, here is where we are. My hubs and I are considering two different cities and we are still not clear which one will be home. Truthfully, we need a miracle in the arena of housing and so we are waiting to see in which city God will perform this amazing miracle. And we now have...(you can hum to yourself while I count)...eleven days left until we have to move. We have less time than we originally thought because we realized we would have to move on a Saturday to have any help. Now, I realize how utterly ridiculous this must sound to most people and even our own three sons, who are used to us and the way God usually leads us, are looking at us like we have lost our everloving minds. But here is the thing...we asked for this.

I would explain what I mean but I am running out of time! Check back for the next installment of what has recently become my "reality blog"....

4 comments:

Kelly Bell September 22, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

I am praying for you all and believing God had your house and city waiting for you!

Kelly Bell September 22, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

I meant to say HAS your house...oops

Rachel September 22, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Please give us a call about the moving dates. We'd like to help out if we're in town.

Beth Brawley Taylor September 22, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Thank you, Kelly! I know He has it all in hand. I will shoot you the dates, Rachel...thank you. :)