Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Can Find Me at the End of It

I sat down last night to write my blog and I was totally unable to do it. My mind is so full of a thousand distractions and unanswered questions and what I really wanted to do was launch a full-on cyber rant with the hopes that I would feel better afterward. I opted for plan B and just unloaded in my journal. Oh, if those pages could talk. So this morning I have a crushing headache that my early morning exercise did not take away. The over-sized cup of tea didn't do it either. I said all of this to say that, people, I am at the end of it. I don't really know what "it" is, but I am so there. At the end. And that is all I have to say today. I will be back tomorrow with my jumble of thoughts and hopefully a head that doesn't hurt. I am overdue for a post on women so maybe next week I can pull that off. Hmmm. I guess this turned out to be a mini rant. Thanks for playing along!

2 comments:

Brad Ruggles February 12, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who uses their blog to rant on! :-)

Rachel February 12, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Here's hoping that today your headache is gone and your thoughts are orderly. Take comfort in the fact that your blogging is at least consistent, which is more than I can say for mine.